Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Sidney Crosby Going to NHL with or without NHLPA deal?

Crosby...a replacement player?
Well that was the question asked of him on TSN just recently and Crosby stated, "I haven't really given it a lot of thought, but my dream is to play in the NHL," Crosby told Canadian TV network TSN on Sunday. "I think if I do have the opportunity, I would probably go."

This revelation sent the hockey world in an uproar! Crosby, also known as MINI-me-Gretzky, had to recant his statement and clarify himself on TSN the next day saying, "If there is an NHL with replacement players, I think for me to be involved and to say that I would play in the league is not true," Crosby told the Canadian Press. "If the NHL is the real NHL with the best players in the world, for sure I want to play in it. But at the same time, if it's a league of replacement players, it's not the real NHL. And with all the things going on right now with players and owners, it's not right, and I don't think I'd be playing in a league like that."

Crosby, allready slated to be the #1 NHL entry draft-pick...if there is a draft.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home